Public Boat Docks in Seeley's Bay

Friday, June 8, 2012

Time ....Well Spent

I opened the Stitch 'N' Chat today and not one person showed up.  I guess it just isn't going to take off, possibly I should recognize that it is time to throw in the towel and admit that this sewing/quilting/crafting club isn't going to take.
I used the time there to my benefit and finally finished the top to this latest quilt. 
I got this far this afternoon 
This evening I completed it
 I believe the black has done its job, making the colors pop. What do you think of it? 
I was so worried that I had measured incorrectly and would be short on each round of flying geese needed for the border, but, for once I actually did it right.  Now it needs to be sandwiched and quilted.  So happy I didn't mess it up, many of you out there know me by now, I am prone to second guessing myself.... LOL
Now I'm off to hunt for the perfect back!
Thank you for making time to visit with me today, I sincerely wish you well and hope you will take time to stop by tomorrow.


Problems are only opportunities with thorns on them.  ~Hugh Miller 











1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness-- that quilt is beautiful!!! You're right-- the black is perfect!! You should be very proud! :-)

    Wish *I* lived close enough for Stitch 'N' Chat--- sounds fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete

IT IS YOUR TURN so go ahead and tell me what you think!