Public Boat Docks in Seeley's Bay

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The latest news!

Hello Everyone I have finally got GOOGLE back!  What a blessing, though I admit to lots of frustration over these past few days!  Like I need more stress in my life right now!  LOL
TOMORROW is a planned excursion day for me, bet you cannot guess where it is I will end up??  You won't receive another post from me until Friday at the earliest, but I just bet none of you will guess!
I have been moving my belongings a bit at a time and I am truthfully tuckered out but so excited to see these possessions residing in my new abode.  YIPPEE while it isn't the Grand Hotel, it is small, compact and very clean. 
This then is my new abode!  Doesn't it look marvelous?  I have wished for this type of living accommodation since in my 20's and now some 40+ years later My Creator granted me this blessing.  Two bedrooms, one to sleep in and one for just quilting.  Small enough to live in but large enough for me!  So, it isn't the Ritz!  It's better than that it's the Palace to me!  
Did I tell you, I bet I didn't so many wonderful and good events are taking place in my life right now and I am truly blessed.  My new granddaughter will be named Ella Brooke. How perfect is that?  My wonderful daughter-in-law and son decided on names that begin with my first name initial and her granny Barbara's first initial coming up with Ella Brooke, and in all honesty these are two favored names I have always loved, so how blessed is that?
If time permits for you today, you just have to see Sue's Blog today.  She and her quilting buddies are working on a Raffle Quilt for their 2014 Quilt Exhibition and for which they have received permission to reproduce and raffle off for charity from its designer LORI SMITH!  What a spectacular quilt this is going to be and I sincerely hope when finally viewed for the raffle that it will fetch a goodly sum for the intended charity.  Thanks Sue for sharing it with us!
Another special Quilter, Bonnie Hunter is in Virginia today, you've just got to go and see what she is sharing.  Buildings with a history are so very special, and this Plantation is no exception.  So head on over to her Quiltville blog and read all about it.  Bonnie takes such beautiful pictures and these today are no exception.
Well everyone, I have too much to accomplish today and as per my usual have not left myself enough time, by the end of today I will be huffing and puffing and more than likely won't sleep long enough to feel the benefits of it tomorrow.  A very special treat for me tomorrow!  Bet you simply cannot guess what it is I will be up to!
Thank you so much for stopping by, make certain you have a safe and happy day today. 
I look forward to posting again in a few days so look for me around Friday. 

Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can.  ~Danny Kaye 

16 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new home. AND, a new granddaughter - how exciting.

    hugs,
    Judy A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Judy:

      WISHING you all the best on your new adventure in Northern Ireland. My husband came from a town outside Belfast the town is Ballymena. Lovely little town so if you go through it wave hello...to those of my ex's family still there...LOL
      Seriously, you will so enjoy it, and the people who live there are all of them wonderful.
      Mitts

      Delete
  2. WHAT!!!!!!!!!! Good grief, call me girlfriend, we need to talk and catch up! xoxoxox Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that your house in the picture? It is sooooo cute. So glad you found a place that you are happy with. Enjoy your day take care of your health as you move.
    Barb@Witsend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new home-- it sounds perfect! And, congratulations on your new little bundle of joy-- Ella Brooke-- a beautiful name for a precious little girl! :-) It surely sounds like you've been busy lately. I have too. My to-do list is way too long-- every day I just try to choose a few items and hopefully will soon shorten the list a little... I think I'll try to do some more outside this morning before the afternoon thunderstorms roll in. Hope you have a wonderful day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Everyone

    I snuck out of Canada for a vacation and to totally get myself healthy and in shape for the move to my new digs. Consequently I have really tried to post but Google and I are still having issues. So in desperation I began a new blog same title THE BAG LADY FROM THE BAY but am not having much success, so if you see another blog which looks different it is because Blogger and I have agreed to use the same name but my site which looked like this will end up looking no where near it at all...so stick with me if your patience will allow and I will post to the new blog if I cannot get to post on this one - are you as CONFUSED as I am? Bet you are, and I am still out of the country but would like to share more with you so stay tuned.......and your comments are still most appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your new home! I am in my twenties and this is exactly what I am looking for. How sweet and cozy. Thanks for sharing.

    Check out flower delivery New York NY for the freshest quality of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi mates, how is all, and what you wish for to say concerning this post, in my view
    its in fact remarkable in support of me.
    Here is my webpage :: diet that works

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article. Catskill Latest News

    ReplyDelete

IT IS YOUR TURN so go ahead and tell me what you think!