Public Boat Docks in Seeley's Bay

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

From the bags I made and donated to the Frost Festival in February I received a number of orders for a variety of bags. Many wanted penguin fabrics so that next year these will all be sported about town during the Festival.

I also received a nice order for quilted bags and these are becoming alot of fun to create.

This first bag I am showing here is a Market Bag and I lined it, because the lady wanted something different than the usual style for when she went shopping.


This is the inside of the Market Tote



This is the front of the Market Bag and I added three pockets to the front of it.


This Market bag was just made last week, forget the date stamp cause I had to borrow a camera and their camera must not be used very much cause they hadn't changed the date stamp.


This is a copy of Joan Hawley's Gracie Bag. I used 100% wool for the outer shell and 100% cotton for the co-ordinating fabric and a batik for the pockets. This is the inside of the purse.



This is the outside of the Gracie bag. Turned out not too poorly at all.




















This is a tote with mesh and 100% cotton.




Mesh and 100% cotton novelty fabric.

Every body here in the Bay ordered penguin fabric for their bags - these will be out in full force next February when the Festival begins all over again.




































































0 comments:

Post a Comment

IT IS YOUR TURN so go ahead and tell me what you think!