Public Boat Docks in Seeley's Bay

Monday, July 9, 2012

Something to Share

I just received this in my e-mail and it is a must to share with any of you who have never heard of this tip!  I certainly never have, so, go and see the tip, if you've never known of this before you'll be happy to get it now. 
"This is really great, I am going to try it the next time I want mashed potatoes or potato salad!
If you take the time to watch this, you will not only be glad you did, but you will forward this to
all your daughters, sisters, moms, etc...
I haven't tried it yet, but I will! Just when you thought you knew everything about boiling potatoes.  To all who love making potato salad but hate peeling the boiled potatoes, here is the solution for easy peeling. No need for a peeler.
This will BLOW your mind. Well, we do learn something new
every day.  I wish I had known about this thirty years ago. Peeling
the cooked potato was the least desirable part in making a potato salad. Enjoy.
Click here: YouTube - Dawn Wells Potato Peeling Video. (Mary
Ann i.e.: Gilligan's Island )
Now, isn't this just a fantastic tip?  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

IT IS YOUR TURN so go ahead and tell me what you think!