Public Boat Docks in Seeley's Bay

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I can't believe it's Wednesday again!

Wow can you believe it is Wednesday Already?  Only 62 sleeps left and then it will be August 17th - why is that date important - well important to me that is, it is the day I make my way to Toronto's International Airport and board my flight to Holland - YIPPEE.
Yesterday my mother was in need of a pick-me-up,  a sort of mental health break so I bundled her into the van and off we set for Watertown, NewYork.
 Lots of sales on the go there and as fortune would have it our Canadian Dollar is a tad higher than the U.S. dollar and so we spent.....My mother at age 88 can shop anyone under any table, she's like the Pink energizer
bunny, she just goes, and goes and goes.  
We left here yesterday at 11:30 a.m. and didn't return until 11:30 p.m. She and I finally had our first great time in over several years. 
She was in her element, "SALE", her favorite and best majic word in the whole vocabulary for her. 
Just About Everything in the Mall was on SALE!
We shopped until I was finally stopped as my back simply wouldn't allow me any more, but it was after 7 and we found a Bob Evans, ate something delicious and hit the road for home, loaded with all of my mothers goodies. She shopped until I dropped!
As tired as I saw her looking (she'd never admit to being tired while shopping) she kept up a steady patter about her purchases and I was entertained all the drive home.  This morning she's trying on all of her new items, making me look once again at each piece and hearing once again just how very much money she saved. 
Not to be outdone, I also purchased some things, after all in 62 sleeps I too will want my purchases with me, to use on my vacation.  I bought an e-reader from Borders, a pair of jeans (hey, a size smaller than last year) and a top, and last but not least, the thing I didn't need but I wanted, a new handbag, is it ever pretty, golden orange, something akin to pumpkin.  Well, I think it is pretty! You be the judge! It will certainly stand out in a crowd!  LOL
I love this golden/orange color
Now, would you like to be entertained?  Take a look see at this You Tube video made by Freddie Gredde, I really believe you will enjoy this, it is a one-man band  by a FANTASTIC great You-Tube video????  I bet you'll really enjoy it.  Here then is the link to FREDDIE GREDDE I know you will enjoy this very much. 
Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope I have managed to keep you entertained!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

IT IS YOUR TURN so go ahead and tell me what you think!