Public Boat Docks in Seeley's Bay

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Wishing You and The World a Merry Christmas

Good Evening from the Rockwood, Ontario.  I am visiting my grandchildren for Christmas.
Is this a pretty sight from the back yard?  I took it before the sun really managed to make its full appearance.
Then the sun came up and for Christmas Eve Day it was bright and sunny and not too too chilly at all.

This afternoon we did something that is a tradition in my daughter-in-laws' family, they trek out to see a children s' movie at the cinema, this years movie happened to be Chipwreck with Alvin, Dave and the Chipmunks.   Very cute for the grandchildren.
This evening we go out to eat mmmmmmmmmm nice treat!

I would like to announce the Winner of the Mystery surprise, only 9 people commented on memories of what makes Christmas magic for you.  SEW  without further ado, the winner chosen by Mr. Random is GRANNYANN!  Please contact me at mitzjidebos@yahoo.ca with your snail mail address and I will send along your surprise!

I would like to take this opportunity to wish each and every one of you a very wonderful Christmas and please take care out there no matter on which road you are travelling!

Happy Christmas everyone.  



0 comments:

Post a Comment

IT IS YOUR TURN so go ahead and tell me what you think!