Public Boat Docks in Seeley's Bay

Friday, July 8, 2011

Look What I discovered This Morning!

While waiting for my first coffee of the day to be ready I took a peak out of the kitchen deck window and look what I saw!
Sparring in the sunshine

I'm gonna getcha

Mouse Catching Practice

Hey, what are you two doing?


Say Uncle!

Your no fun!!

You go I caught that mouse!

This is mine!


Hey, where you going?

Three fluffy and sweet kittens playing on my kitchen deck in the morning sunshine.  What fun!  Now, who are they really, where is their mother, and are they living under my kitchen deck?  Oh my goodness, another problem to solve before my vacation, I know we can't have cats living in this house, my 88 year old mother will grab them if she thinks I am not looking.  It isn't as if I don't like cats, I do, but their a responsibility and vet bills can be astronomical for 3!  What to do?  There are so many wild cats living around here in farm country and most catch mice, but still, winter will come sure as daylight comes tomorrow and the thought of them living in harsh weather conditions has my heartstrings in a real quandary!  I am afraid if I have them caught and taken to the humane society they might end up without anyone adopting them and then what?  Will they eventually be put down?  I can't imagine living with that thought knowing they're going to be living under my kitchen?  Tune in tomorrow and I might have made a decision, right now is not the time as I will be late cause I am looking after a neighbour today and not at home at all.
Thanks for stopping by today and if you have any ideas please leave them for me, I need help with this one!
Have a happy day today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

IT IS YOUR TURN so go ahead and tell me what you think!