Public Boat Docks in Seeley's Bay

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Ole Man Winter Has Arrived In The Bay!

I apologize for not posting the past two day, I have been busy what with my  cutting and gluing paper angels to bristol board and waiting for the glue to dry, then once again cutting out the silhouette.  Now only another 40 or 50 remain to be finished cause I ran out of the heavy bristol board.   At least the main amount of angels are ready and the tree is being put up and decorated this week.  Since our local Lions Club is sponsoring this Angel Tree project we somehow managed very nicely to pick up two of our neighboring towns, this is nice because the residents of those town are participating as well.  We are a good and close Region and many of the smaller towns and villages find ways to work together which is sorely needed in this tough financial world today.  
AGAIN my fingers are stiff to say the least but they simply cannot sit idle, there is far too much to be accomplished to meet my goals for this Christmas.  See what blew in to the Bay last night!  Yuck!!!
Snow, with a thin sheet of ice below that.  You know I dislike winter, I hate shoveling snow and scraping off the windscreen of the car whenever I must leave the house, which I must do this afternoon..
This week I meant to send you over to the Missouri Star Quilt Co., there you will see a wonderful tutorial on making two wonderful Christmas tablerunners.  Then there is also a video tutorial on You Tube for a beautiful ornament to make from left over strips.
Keeping the Christmas ornament theme today I also found this wonderful "Polish Star" ornament video tutorial for those of us who also enjoy paper crafts.  This video is just so easy for us to follow and the results are stunning.  
If you make any item from these wonderful and easy tutorials, please share them with us, send me a picture and a brief description of yourself to mitzjidebos@yahoo.ca  and I will be so very pleased to include it in any of my blog posts.   This invitation applies to any time of the year and for any holiday occasion, so, won't you share?
I'm off, need to get in a doctors appointment for my mum, a trip to the drug store, a trip to the post office as well as the grocery store and then its off to the Chairmans' house to deliver Angels and pick up more bristol board.
Thank you for sharing your time with me this afternoon, and seeing as ole man winter has come calling today stay safe if your out and about like me today.
"Go confidently in the Direction of your Dreams.  Live the Life You've Imagined!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

IT IS YOUR TURN so go ahead and tell me what you think!