Public Boat Docks in Seeley's Bay

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I Found Another Free and Cute Project

While reading on some of my favorite bloggers I have found you another cute project with a free tutorial on it, so go on over to Lori Holts' blog Beeinmybonnet and you will find the cutest little gadget she has made for her quilting friends.  She calls them Love Handles and it is something I am sure you can appreciate being a quilter, tooing and frooing from various retreats, gatherings, or classes.  Such a fun little project for you to make and in no time at all, what a nifty little secret sister article to make and send, costing barely nothing at all. 
Have you noticed that 2012 is shaping up to be the year of the house block?  Seems like nearly every blogger I visit is doing a form of house block or following a group or blogger who has begun a house block quilt.  I seem to always be one step behind in trends, LOL, like I love house blocks, have always wanted to make myself a quilt with salt box houses and still have not done it, now it seems everyone is doing the House Block!  Sounds like a new dance doesn't it?  You have to admit, house blocks are pretty, can be in any style, any color, any shape including Wonky, and they remain popular.
Now, if you want to visit with a very interesting quilter, head on over to visit with Sara Craig, her blog Confession of a Fabric Addict is clean, uncluttered (not like mine) and her writing interesting and her pictures beautiful.  She has a very interesting blog, which I believe you may really get into and enjoy. 
I am close to completing the quilting of the table runner, the place mats are done, so once this runner is finished I will take pictures and you can then critique my terrible machine quilting attempts. 
I'm off, getting back to the sewing machine as there is only one and a half weeks left for me to complete all that I have set myself up to do for Frost Fest this year, thank heavens I did the Scavenger Hunt material earlier this year and that at least is ready for playing.  
I hope I have provided you with some blogs of interest today, these bloggers blow my mind they are all so talented and have a way of setting out their works, explaining their craft and sharing it with the generous use of their time in setting up wonderful tutorials for dense people such as myself to follow. 
Wishing you all a Happy Day today. I look forward to speaking with you again tomorrow. 
Hem your blessings with thankfulness so they don't unravel.  ~Author Unknown 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

IT IS YOUR TURN so go ahead and tell me what you think!